IARPP 10th Anniversary Conference Coming Up
The 10th Anniversary Conference of the International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy (IARPP) will be held in NYC March 1st through the 4th.
CPPNJ Faculty who are presenting include:
- Sally Rudoy who will moderate a panel entitled: "Relational Themes and Religious Influences;"
- Spyros Orfanos will give a paper "Swimming the Bosphorus: A Clinical Presentation";
- Ruth Lijtmaer will present "How Stephen Mitchell's Legacy Influenced My Work as an Immigrant Analyst;"
- Kenneth Frank will be a discussant on a panel entitled "The Relationality of Everyday Life: The Unfinished Journey of Relational Psychoanalysis;"
- Eric Sherman will moderate a panel on "Depicting Dissociation: Multiple Self-States in Multi-Media Speakers;"
- Lisa Lyons will present "Analytic Knowing: Holding Horror & Working Toward Change;"
- Sophia Richman will moderate a panel that will incorporate Lisa's paper: "Holding Horror: Dialectical Tensions in Working with Trauma Speakers."
Members of the CPPNJ community are encouraged to visit the IARPP website and considering joining (dues include a subscription to Psychoanalytic Dialogues). Our own Sally Rudoy is the co-editor of the IARPP eNews, and you can access the latest issue on the IARPP website and see a cool picture of Sally in China.